The SAT’s need good preparation and it is essential that you find the best sat tutors that are available. Here are some of the criteria you should look for when picking them.
- Go for the group – Group classes are a good option to go for as you can make friends and form study groups. This will help you better than studying for it on your own. However, the important thing to look for in a group is the size. The smaller it is the better it is for you.
- Getting personal –Your tutor should be able to give you enough personal attention to make sure that you understand everything that is being taught. Being in a small group goes a long way towards ensuring this.
- Get a pusher –Your tutor should be motivated enough to push you if you are lagging. Even if you are doing well, he or she should push you to do better.
- Variety is good – Your tutor should use a variety of methods to teach you. This will ensure a better grasp of what is being taught.
- Good homework – Homework should be creatively prepared and not be the usual run of the mill stuff. This will encourage students to think independently.
- Milestones – The tutor’s teaching methods should have milestones to measure the progress of a student. This will ensure positive progression in the student’s studies.